VisionScienceList: Post Doctoral position in Neurophysiology

From: Ehud Kaplan (kaplane@rockvax.rockefeller.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 08:20:54 PST

Post Doctoral position in Neurophysiology
A post Doctoral position in mammalian neurophysiology is available
immediately at
The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City.
The research involves work on cortical organization and dynamics, using
optical imaging, electrophysiology, and computer simulations.
We prefer people with prior experience in (quantitative) neurophysiology who
are computer literate.
Our group includes: Ehud Kaplan, Larry Sirovich, Bruce Knight and others.
You can get an idea about our research interests at:
http://camelot.mssm.edu/~udi
The Mount Sinai School of Medicine is an equal opportunity employer.

Please send your CV and names of 3 references (with a phone number or email)
to:
Dr. Ehud Kaplan,
The Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Box 1183
One Gustave Levy Place,
NY, NY, 10029
Phone: (212) 241-9607
Fax: (212) 289-5945

The best mode of communication is by email:
kaplane@rockvax.rockefeller.edu

Ehud Kaplan, Ph.D.
Jules and Doris Stein Research-To-Prevent-Blindness Professor
Dept. of Ophthalmology, Physiology & Biophysics,
Box 1183
The Mount Sinai School of Medicine
New York, NY, 10029