VisionScienceList: Lecturer Position, Optometry Section, Singapore Polytechnic

From: Patricia Rose (prose@sp.edu.sg)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 00:26:04 PST

The Optometry Section of Singapore Polytechnic awards a Diploma to
graduates of the
   three-year programme. We are currently seeking new lecturers to
   complement our staff. The successful candidate will have a degree in
   Optometry with a minimum of two years related work experience, and be
   registerable in Singapore as a Contact Lens Practitioner. Post-graduate
   degrees or a residency qualification would be an asset. We are seeking
   lecturers with an interest in the area of optics, contact lenses,
   clinical studies and low vision optometry. Facilities and funding for
   applied research are available. Salary will be commensurate with
   experience, and will range from S$2,198 to S$6,582 per month.
Attractive benefits are provided
   for academic staff on expatriate terms.

   Please direct inquiries or application letters to:
   Dr Patricia Rose
   Section Head, Optometry
   Singapore Polytechnic Optometry Centre
   500 Dover Road