VisionScienceList: ECVP2000 Abstract Information

From: Frans W. Cornelissen (f.w.cornelissen@med.rug.nl)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 07:14:08 PST

Here is some information regarding abstracts submitted for ECVP2000:

As of the 9th of March the ECVP web site http://ecvp.org/ shows a list of
all first authors who have submitted an abstract (Choose Groningen and then
abstracts).

As soon as we have all the referees' comments we will replace this list
with a list of accepted abstracts.

Soon after that we will also provide information about oral or poster
presentation, a preliminary programme, and a preliminary downloadable
abstract book.

ECVP2000 will take place in Groningen, The Netherlands from August 27-31st
2000. The conference is a forum for the presentation of original and high
quality research on all aspects of visual perception and the visual system.
Scientists and students from all over the world will participate in this
conference.

Deadline for early registration is April 10th (note that early registration
is a requirement for final abstract inclusion). Further information can be
found via the ECVP website http://ecvp.org/.

Your ECVP2000 team.
(Eli Brenner,
Ignace Hooge,