VisionScienceList: Lectureships, Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol, UK.

From: Iain D Gilchrist (i.d.gilchrist@bristol.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 03:38:31 PDT

    Lectureships, Department of Experimental Psychology, University of
    Bristol, UK.

    BRIEF DETAILS:

    The Department of Experimental Psychology is seeking to appoint three
    Lectureships in Psychology. It is envisaged that at least one of these
    will be in the area of Visual Perception. The Department attained a
    grade 5 in the last UK Research Assessment Exercise, and recently was
    awarded 23/24 in Subject Review which assesses teaching quality. We are
    seeking candidates who can make a major contribution to our research
    profile, at the same time as delivering high quality teaching on our
    outstanding undergraduate programme. Salary range: 17,238 - 30,065
    p.a.

    The closing date for applications is 22nd May 2000.

    For further details contact personnel-office@bristol.ac.uk
     and quote reference number: 6376

    Dr. Iain D. Gilchrist,
    Department of Experimental Psychology,