VisionScienceList: post-doc position; RFSW

From: dbirch@retinafoundation.org
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 07:14:05 PDT

    RETINA FOUNDATION OF THE SOUTHWEST, DALLAS, TEXAS
    POST-DOCTORAL POSITION

    A post-doctoral position is available in the Rose-Silverthorne Retinal Degenerations
    Laboratory at the Retina Foundation of the Southwest. The successful applicant will be
    exposed to focal, multi-focal and full-field ERG techniques as well as a variety of
    psychophysical techniques. Our normal subjects and patients cover the entire age range
    from infancy to the elderly. Much of the research involves patients with genetic eye
    disease, with the focus on patients with known gene mutations. In addition, we are
    studying transgenic and knockout mouse models of disease. Close ties exist with the
    University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Candidates should have a strong
    background in vision research with the desire to apply basic research technology to a
    clinical population. For further information please contact dbirch@retinafoundation.org.
    Applicants should send C.V. statement of research interest to: David G. Birch, Ph.D.,
    Retina Foundation of the Southwest, 9900 North Central Expressway, Suite 400, Dallas,
    Texas 75231

    David G. Birch, Ph.D.
    Retina Foundation of the Southwest
    9900 North Central Expressway