VisionScienceList: Research Assistant; Harvard Neurobiology

From: Richard Born (rborn@hms.harvard.edu)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 05:12:13 PDT

    I will be looking for a Research Assistant to start the last week of July
    2000. A brief description of the job is appended below. If you may be
    interested in this position, please send me a resume and two references as
    soon as possible. Thank you.

    Duties & Responsibilities:
    Help bring order to a bustling neurophysiology lab! The main
    responsibilities will involve working with rhesus monkeys that are taking
    part in behavioral and physiological experiments. This will range from
    daily training sessions to general oversight of animal care to the
    preparation for and assistance with surgical procedures. Other duties will
    include general lab organization and maintaining stocks of supplies.
    Computer experience is a big plus.

    Richard Born, MD
    Asst. Prof. of Neurobiology
    Harvard Medical School