VisionScienceList: Research positions in Learning and Memory

From: Nicolas Schweighofer (nschweighofer@neurotek.co.jp)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 20:09:27 PDT

    Our company, Learning Curve Inc, Tokyo, has two positions that could be of
    interest for individuals with training
    in experimental psychology. We have developed a new, scientific, and
    patented learning method, which has the potential to radically change the
    way we learn. Our company is now preparing to introduce this method to both
    the Japan and U.S. markets in the form of computer software applications,
    and we are expanding our research team for the development and testing of
    future versions of this method. The positions require a Master's or a PhD
    degree with training psychology, cognitive neuroscience, computer science
    or related field. The candidates should have proven experience in designing
    and conducting experiments with subjects. Applicants should be creative,
    have the ability to quickly learn new techniques and concepts, and have
    excellent oral and written skills in either Japanese or English. We offer
    very competitive salaries and an employee Stock Option Plan. If you are
    looking for the opportunity to conduct research in an exciting pre-IPO
    start-up in Tokyo, please send your resume to nicolas@neurotek.co.jp.

    Nicolas Schweighofer, Ph.D.
    Director of Core Research
    The Learning Curve, Inc.
    Tel: +81-3-3463-7266 Fax: +81-3-5489-7015
    nicolas@neurotek.co.jp

    :