VisionScienceList: Programmer for Visual Displays -- Psychophysics Toolbox

From: Denis Pelli (denis@xp.psych.nyu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 11:39:35 PDT

    Programmer for Visual Displays -- Psychophysics Toolbox

    Full-time position, as Assistant Research Scientist supported by NIH Core
    Grant, for C programmer to maintain the Visual Psychophysics MATLAB
    extensions and port them from Macintosh to Windows and Unix/Linux.
    http://color.psych.ucsb.edu/psychtoolbox/

    Experience with real-time C programming (e.g. games, psychophysics, or
    physiology) is highly desirable. Experience with MATLAB desirable, but
    not essential. Preference will be given to candidates who could work at
    NYU, but we will also consider highly qualified candidates who would work
    REMOTELY.

    Salary commensurate with experience. In evaluating candidates, we are
    most interested in knowing of completed projects that demonstrate
    relevant skills.

    Denis Pelli
    Professor of Psychology and Neural Science
    New York University
    denis@psych.nyu.edu
    http://www.psych.nyu.edu/dept/faculty/Pelli/research.html