VisionScienceList: Post-Doctoral position available

From: Ehud kaplan (kaplane@mail.rockefeller.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 06:33:21 PDT

    Post Doctoral position in Neurophysiology
    A post Doctoral position in mammalian neurophysiology is available immediately
    at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. The research involves
    work on cortical organization and dynamics, using optical imaging,
    electrophysiology, and computer simulations and analysis. We prefer people
    with prior experience in (quantitative) neurophysiology who are computer
    literate.

    Our group includes: Ehud Kaplan, Larry Sirovich, Bruce Knight and others.
    You can get an idea about our research interests at:
    http://camelot.mssm.edu/~udi
    The Mount Sinai School of Medicine is an equal opportunity employer.
    Please send your CV and names of 3 references (with a phone number or email)
    to:

    Dr. Ehud Kaplan,
    The Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    Box 1183
    One Gustave Levy Place,
    NY, NY, 10029
    Phone: (212) 241-9607
    Fax: (212) 289-5945

    Ehud Kaplan, Ph.D.
    Jules & Doris Stein Research-to-Prevent-Blindness Professor
    Depts. of Ophthalmology, Physiology & Biophysics
    The Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    One Gustave Levy Place
    New York, NY, 10029