VisionScienceList: Visual psychophysics postdoc position available in University College London

From: Dr Zhaoping Li (zhaoping@gatsby.ucl.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 05:11:50 PDT

    Postdoctoral fellow to work with computational researchers to study
    pre-attentive/attentive vision and visual perceptual learning.

    One postdoc position in visual psychophysics is immediately available
    in University College London at the Gatsby Computational Neuroscience
    Unit. We particularly seek candidates who are interested in
    computationally motivated experiments and collaborating with
    computational researchers. The postdoc will work in the
    computational vision lab of Dr. Zhaoping Li.
    The research areas we will focus on include: pre-attentive/attentive
    vision (e.g., visual search/segmentation) and visual
    perceptual learning.

    University College London and the Gatsby Computational Neuroscience
    Unit provide excellent academic environment in Experimental
    and Computational Neuroscience/Cognitive Science. See
    http://www.gatsby.ucl.ac.uk/~zhaoping
    http://www.icn.ucl.ac.uk/
    http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ for more information.

    Interested applicants should send CV, statement of
    research interests, and names, phone numbers, email and
    physical addresses of 3 references to
    (email communication is preferred):

    Dr. Zhaoping Li (zhaoping@gatsby.ucl.ac.uk, informal enquiries welcome)
    17 Queen Square,