VisionScienceList: AVA Christmas meeting abstract deadline

From: Paul Hibbard (P.Hibbard@surrey.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 08:53:49 PST

                       *** * ** ***
                      ** * * ** ** *
                    ****** * ** ******
                   ** * *** ** *

    *********** C A L L F O R P A P E R S *********

                    T H E F I F T H A V A

                C H R I S T M A S M E E T I N G

      A T T E N T I O N V I S I O N A N D A C T I O N

                       INVITED SPEAKERS

                 Profs Jane Raymond and Eli Brenner

    THE MEETING:

    Following the continued success of previous Christmas Meetings, The Applied
    Vision Association (AVA) will be holding a one-day meeting on Wednesday
    20th December. This year, the meeting will be held in the
    Psychology Department of the University of Surrey. Vision scientists with
    backgrounds in psychophysics, neurophysiology, and computational vision are
    invited to submit 250 word abstracts on any aspect of visual perception,
    with particular emphasis on the themes of attention, vision and action.

    The deadline for submission of abstracts is:

                           **** Friday November 17th *****

    email submission of abstracts (to m.bradshaw@surrey.ac.uk or
    p.hibbard@surrey.ac.uk) is preferred.

    Authors should include a statement of preference for: (i) a 15/20 minute
    talk or (ii) a poster.

    FURTHER DETAILS:

    Paul Hibbard (p.hibbard@surrey.ac.uk)
    Mark Bradshaw (m.bradshaw@surrey.ac.uk)