VisionScienceList: Systems Neuroscience position, University of Oregon

From: Paul Dassonville (prd@darkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 10:07:24 PST

    The University of Oregon Psychology Department invites applications for a
    tenure-track position in systems neuroscience to begin September 2001. The
    position is for Assistant Professor, but unusually strong applicants at
    more advanced levels will be considered. Area of research interest is
    open, but we anticipate that the successful candidate will interact both
    with members of the department and the Institute of Neuroscience. We are
    seeking active researchers who also are committed to excellence in
    teaching. Send vita, reprints, and at least 3 letters of recommendation
    to: Systems Neuroscience Search Committee, Department of Psychology, 1227
    University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-1227. For full consideration,
    materials should be submitted by December 15, 2000. The University of
    Oregon is an EOE/AA/ADA institution committed to cultural diversity.