VisionScienceList: ECVP 2001 Deadline

From: ECVP 2001 (info@ecvp.org)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 16:10:27 PST

    Don't Forget!

    The ECVP abstract submission deadline is March 15. Don't wait till
    the last minute, when our online submission system may be
    overwhelmed. Get that abstract completed, and submit it today!

     From the abstracts submitted thus far it is clear that
    <http://ecvp.org/2001/>ECVP2001 will offer an exceptional scientific
    program.

    We expect to hold our welcome reception in the ancient theatre at
    <http://www.ephesusguide.com/ENG/efes/efes_frame.htm>Ephesus on
    Sunday evening. To attend this remarkable event, we recommend you
    arrive at the Pine Bay Resort by 6pm on 8/26.

    Finally, in the news, recent economic
    <http://www0.mercurycenter.com/premium/business/docs/turkey02.htm>events
    are a boon to visitors to Turkey.