VisionScienceList: Postdoctoral and Graduate Positions, University of Nevada

From: Michael A. Webster (mwebster@unr.nevada.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 13:06:19 PDT

    A postdoctoral position and a graduate research assistantship are
    available in Mike Webster's lab at the University of Nevada, Reno.
    Research in the lab is currently focused on psychophysical studies of
    visual adaptation and how adaptation to natural stimuli influences color
    and form perception. To apply, please send a cv and the names and
    addresses of 3 references by e-mail or post to:

    Mike Webster
    Department of Psychology / 296
    University of Nevada, Reno
    Reno, NV 89557
    mwebster@unr.nevada.edu

    For further information please contact me by e-mail. I will also be at
    ARVO and at the Vision Sciences meeting in Sarasota and would be happy to
    meet there with anyone interested.