VisionScienceList: programmer position

From: Marty Banks (marty@john.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 09:15:09 PDT

    Programmer/Analyst II. UC Berkeley.

    We are looking for a programmer in the Visual Space Perception Lab at
    Berkeley. The position is full-time, although we would consider other
    arrangements. Job duties in order of decreasing priority. 1) Develop C++,
    assembly, and MATLAB code for experimentation in human vision, perception
    and action, and visual-vestibular interaction. This requires facility with
    graphics programming (e.g., OpenGL, timing and synchronization) and
    familiarity with computer-to-peripheral device integration (e.g., PHANToM
    haptic interface). 2) Maintain and upgrade existing computer systems and
    external devices. 3) Maintain lab website and mail server. 4) Consult with
    graduate and post-graduate researchers.

    For more information, go to http://john.berkeley.edu and look under "software".

    Please contact Marty Banks via email (marty@john.berkeley.edu). Salary
    depends on previous experience, but could be as high as $57,000 per year
    full-time.

    ---------
    About this list: http://www.visionscience.com/vsList.html