The International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA) of Trieste, Italy,
seeks candidates for 6+ PhD fellowships for training and research in
Molecular, Cellular, Systems and Cognitive Neuroscience.
SISSA is a leading center of higher learning in Physics, Mathematics,
Biology and Neuroscience. Its mission is to foster research and the training
of young scientists at the graduate and post-graduate level. All its
activities are conducted in English. It features:
- courses that cover a broad spectrum from molecular neurobiology to
- small research groups with close supervisor interactions
- excellent research facilities
- concentrated 3-4 year PhD program
- international staff and students
- excellent track record for job placement in top-quality institutions
Applications for the October 15-16 admission exams must arrive by October 1st.
Those selected start their Ph.D. in November, 2001.
More information at http://www.sissa.it/cns/testphd/neuro.html
Current research groups are led by: Laura Ballerini, Antonino Cattaneo,
Enrico Cherubini, Mathew Diamond, Luciano Domenici, Jacques Mehler, Anna
Menini, John Nicholls, Andrea Nistri, Raffaella Rumiati, Tim Shallice,
Vincent Torre and Alessandro Treves.
About this list: http://www.visionscience.com/vsList.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Jul 06 2001 - 10:21:21 PDT