VisionScienceList: Ophthonix, inc. - Sr. Optics Engineer

From: Judy Dillon (jdillon@ophthonix.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 11:15:23 PDT

    Senior Optics Engineer/Lens design-Ophthonix, Inc. is an ophthalmic
    equipment company located in San Diego, CA. We are looking for creative
    minds that will develop our advanced technology into breakthrough
    instruments for the eye care market. Min. 2 yrs hands-on exp. in designing
    lenses. Exp. in ray tracing, optimization of lens design, familiarity with
    current state of the art lens materials & software development a +. Send
    resume to: HR, Fax 858 646-5410, e-mail jdillon@ophthonix.com

    Judy Dillon
    Ophthonix, Inc.
    10455 Pacific Center Court