VisionScienceList: Request For a Labmaster Data Acquisition Card

From: vaegan (vaegan@unsw.edu.au)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 23:44:06 PDT

    Dear Colleagues,
    I would appreciate hearing from anyone who can sell me an old Labmaster
    card they no longer use. I need any model of Labmaster card, (simple and
    dumb does not matter) to run an existing data acquisition / analysis
    program.
    A rewrite of this third party written software to a new driver would be
    slow and difficult.
    This is a self funded startup research project to prove a concept and so
    purchase of a second hand model is preferred to purchase of the latest
    new model, especially with the $A as it is.

    --
    yrstrulyvaegan
     +-------------------------------+ Mobile & Dir: +61  0404 468 100
     |  Vaegan                       | Work Switch:  +61  2  9221-3755
     |  Manager Visiontest Australia | Work FAX:     +61  2  9221-1637
     |  Ground Floor,                | Email      : vaegan@unsw.edu.au
     |  187 Macquarie St,            |        __o        o__
     |  Sydney, NSW, 2000            |      _ \<._      _.>/ _
     |  AUSTRALIA.                   |     (_)/ (_)    (_) \(_) Bye!
     +-------------------------------+  NIL ILLEGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
    This Signature reads more clearly with a fixed width text such as
    courier.

    ISCEV is at http://www.ISCEV.org It links to our Journal, Doc Ophthalmologica, http://www.wkap.nl/journalhome.htm/0012-4486

    --------- About this list: http://www.visionscience.com/vsList.html