VisionScienceList: West Virginia Post-Doctoral Position

From: J. Vernon Odom (jodom@wvu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 10:49:21 PDT

    Post-Doctoral Position:
    Appalachian Center for Vision Rehabilitation
    West Virginia University Eye Institute

    The Appalachian Center for Vision Rehabilitation is a component of the West
    Virginia University Eye Institute of West Virginia University situated in
    Morgantown, WV. The Center has recently received funding for a two year
    project to evaluate the impact of alternative treatments of low vision on
    quality of life. We are looking for one (or two) motivated post-docs. We
    are interested in persons with an interest and experience in visual
    function evaluation (psychophysics or electrophysiology) and / or quality
    of life assessment. Salary will be competitive.

    If you are interested please contact

    J. Vernon Odom, Ph.D.
    Professor of Ophthalmology, Physiology, and Psychology
    Mail: West Virginia University Eye Institute
             Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center
             West Virginia University
             1 Stadium Drive
             P.O. Box 9193
             Morgantown, WV 26506-9193
             U.S.A.
    Work Telephone: +1 304 598 6959 Beeper: 0496
    FAX: +1 304 598 6928
    Electronic-Mail: jodom@wvu.edu

    The International Society for Clinical Electrophysiology of Vision (ISCEV)
    homepage is at
    http://www.ISCEV.org The Healthy Vision Website is
    http://www.healthyvision2010.org/

    ---------