VisionScienceList: position in developmental psychology

From: John M. Henderson (john@eyelab.psy.msu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 07:10:47 PDT

    Investigators interested in perceptual development are encouraged to apply for the following position:

    DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGIST
    The Department of Psychology at Michigan State University seeks applications for an academic year tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor effective August 16, 2002. We seek a developmental psychologist with interests in cognitive development to complement our strengths in cognitive science. We are interested in candidates who have demonstrated the potential to be productive researchers and effective teachers at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Investigators with postdoctoral experience are especially encouraged to apply, as are women and members of minority groups. Review of applications will begin November 1, 2001 and continue until the position is filled. Applicants should send a vitae, representative reprints/preprints, and three letters of recommendation to Hiram Fitzgerald, Ph. D., Developmental Search Committee, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824-1117. MSU is an AA/EO Institution.
    --------- About this list: http://www.visionscience.com/vsList.html