[vslist] fMRI RESEARCH ASSOCIATE POSITION AT MCGILL

Robert Hess robert.hess at mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 7 17:34:00 GMT 2004

RESEARCH ASSOCIATE POSITION AT MCGILL VISION RESEARCH

A Research Associate or postdoctoral position is available at the
McGill Vision Research Unit.  I am looking for someone to study
spatial/motion processing in normaland/or amblyopic vision
(http://www.psych.mcgill.ca/labs/mvr/Robert/rhess_home.html).

Interested candidates should have, or nearly have, a PhD and
preferably experience in functional imaging.

The McGill Vision Research Unit consists of about twenty
Faculty/postdocs/graduate-students working on neurophysiological,
psychophysical, computational and brain-imaging aspects of vision.
Our fMRI   is done in association with the McConnell Brain Imaging
Centre at McGill (http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/).

Montreal is a very pleasant, cosmopolitan and relatively inexpensive
city in which to live and our Research Center provides a very interactive
   and international environment..

Interested candidates should send CVs to Robert Hess, McGill Vision
Research, 687 Pine Av. W., Rm. H4-14, Montreal, PQ, H3A 1A1, Canada.
Informal inquiries can be made to robert.hess at mcgill.ca.

--
Robert F Hess (Prof)
Department of Ophthalmology