[vslist] PSYCHOPHYSICS POSITION AT MCGILL VISION RESEARCH

Robert Hess robert.hess at mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 14 13:43:36 GMT 2004

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AT MCGILL VISION RESEARCH

A postdoctoral position is available at the McGill Vision Research
Unit.  I am looking for someone to study spatial processing in normal
   and/or amblyopic vision using psychophysical methods
(http://www.psych.mcgill.ca/labs/mvr/Robert/rhess_home.html).

Interested candidates should have, or nearly have, a PhD and
preferably experience with graphics programming (e.g. Macintosh or PC+
VSG).

The McGill Vision Research Unit consists of about twenty
Faculty/postdocs/graduate-students working on neurophysiological,
psychophysical, computational and brain-imaging aspects of vision.
Montreal is a very pleasant, cosmopolitan and relatively inexpensive
city in which to live and our Research Center provides a very interactive
   and international environment..

Interested candidates should send CVs to Robert Hess, McGill Vision
Research, 687 Pine Av. W., Rm. H4-14, Montreal, PQ, H3A 1A1, Canada.
Informal inquiries can be made to robert.hess at mcgill.ca.

--
Robert F Hess (Prof)
Department of Ophthalmology