[vslist] Looking for a postdoctoral position or junior faculty position

Marike Essl marike_essl at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 16:48:01 GMT 2004

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am very interested in working in the field of
biomedical research. In my current position as a
research associate at the University of Pittsburgh, I
am involved in a large longitudinal multi-center study
identifying risk factor for depression. The analysis
of neurophysiological recordings belongs to my
expertise. I am particularly excited about employing
biostatistical analyses. I received a Ph.D. degree in
Engineering Sciences with specialization in Brain
Modeling and Biomedical Engineering.

I would like to inquire whether you have an open
postdoctoral position, research position or junior
faculty position in your laboratory.

Sincerely,

Marike Essl

=====