[vslist] Postdoc to investigate optic flow

Odom, J odomj at rcbhsc.wvu.edu
Wed Apr 14 09:19:00 GMT 2004

Post-Doctoral Position in the laboratory of Vernon Odom at West Virginia
University Eye Institute. My laboratory is currently investigating the
ability of low vision patients to detect optic flow.  There are funds to
support a post-doctoral position for two years.  Interested candidates may
contact me using my contact information or by meeting at ARVO.

J. Vernon Odom, Ph.D.
Professor of Ophthalmology and Physiology
Mail	West Virginia University Eye Institute
	Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center
	West Virginia University
	1 Stadium Drive
	P.O. Box 9193
	Morgantown, WV 26506-9193
	U.S.A.
Work Telephone  	+1  304  598 6959  Beeper 0496
FAX			+1  304  598 6928
Electronic-Mail 	     odomj at rcbhsc.wvu.edu
                             jodom at wvu.edu
The Appalachian Center for Vision Rehabilitation
<http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/acvr/step1.htm> or <http://acvr.us/>
The ISCEV homepage is http//www.ISCEV.org/
Healthy Vision 2010 - <http//www.healthyvision2010.org/>

message.