[vslist] ad

Logvinenko, Alexander A.Logvinenko at gcal.ac.uk
Fri Jun 18 10:17:01 GMT 2004

SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES

                                    POST DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOW

                                    Fixed term for 1 year

                                    SALARY:   £18,893 - £28,279 (Grade 1A)

                                    You will join provide support to the research in lightness perception.  You will be required to design and carryout psychophysical experiments in lightness perception and conduct statistical analysis of the experimental data.

                                    You will have a PhD in Vision Sciences, Neurosciences or Psychology.  You will have experience in conduction psychophysical experiments and experience of carrying out literature searches.  It would be desirable that you have some experience in working with MatLab or S-Plus.

                                    Informal enquiries should be directed to Professor Alexander Logvinenko; A.Logvinenko at gcal.ac.uk <mailto:l.mckie at gcal.ac.uk>

            CLOSING DATE:     Friday 30th July 2004

Please note that CVs will not be accepted for any post.

Further information and an Application Form is available from our website at www.gcal.ac.uk/hr/vacancies.html <http://www.gcal.ac.uk/hr/vacancies.html> , if you do not have access to our website call 0141 331 8890.

We provide improved employment conditions for professional academic (research) staff above best practice guidance and are fully committed to progressive employment initiatives

'Glasgow Caledonian University is committed to being an equal opportunities employer'

Dr Alexander D. Logvinenko

Professor in Vision Sciences

Department of Vision Sciences

Glasgow Caledonian University