[vslist] UPCOMING DEADLINE: FALL VISION MEETING ABSTRACTS

David Williams david at cvs.rochester.edu
Tue Jul 6 12:01:00 GMT 2004

The abstract submission and registration deadline for the Fall Vision
Meeting (FVM)
is July 31, which is rapidly approaching.

The Fall Vision Meeting will be held at the Center for Visual
Science, University of Rochester on October 15, 16 and 17, 2004.
Additional information and registration instructions for FVM can be
found at http://www.fallvisionmeeting.org/.  There are limited
accommodations available in Rochester during this time, so you are
advised to make your hotel reservations early.

This year's meeting will celebrate the 2004 recipient of the Tillyer
Award, John Krauskopf.
The meeting will feature 9 workshops on a broad range of issues in
vision science. We have set aside poster sessions that do not compete
with the workshops and encourage contributed poster submissions for
these sessions. We also have limited time for contributed talks.
The Young Investigator Award, which includes a cash prize, will be
given to the student or post-doc who gives the best presentation at
the meeting.

The FVM will immediately follow the Annual Meeting of the Optical
Society of America.
OSA has graciously agreed to provide free registration to the Annual
Meeting on Thursday, October 14, which has a full schedule of
vision-related presentations.
See http://www.osa.org/meetings/annual/ for additional information.

Best Wishes,

David Williams