[vslist] Another MacOSX software question

Rosaleen McCarthy rm107 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 26 09:14:15 GMT 2004

I've found the various responses to Denis Peli's enquiry helpful and
informative. Here's another enquiry that might also be of general
interest.

Does anyone know of simple (and cost-effective) OSX software for
presenting single and multiple timed displays (range 20 msec - 20
sec) and recording responses (reaction times and key presses)?

In the days before OSX, I used VScope (Microspsych/Jim Enns) and
loved it - but VScope only runs on machines that boot in OS9 or lower
and there is no upgrade planned.
http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/vsearch/software/whatscope.html

Any thoughts/suggestions? I don't want to change platforms if I can avoid it.

Thanks in anticipation

Roz McCarthy