[vslist] Another MacOSX software question

Denis Pelli denis.pelli at nyu.edu
Mon Jul 26 13:43:01 GMT 2004

dear roz

version 1.0 of the Psychtoolbox for Mac OS X is being released now. It
has some bugs, which are being fixed, but it might be well matched to
your needs. That software, an extension to MATLAB, has been very
popular under Mac OS 9, and there has been a large demand for it on Mac
OS X.

http://psychtoolbox.org/osx.html#previewRelease

best

denis

Denis Pelli
Professor of Psychology and Neural Science
NYU
http://psych.nyu.edu/pelli