[vslist] Re: good plotting program?

Simon Hosking simon.hosking at general.monash.edu.au
Tue Jul 27 08:39:00 GMT 2004

Gnuplot is a *free* GPL program for plotting graphs that works with
Linux, Windows and OSX. one of its many benefits is its ability to plot
mathematical functions. it is command line driven, and prints to a
variety of formats. while it takes a small investment to learn the
commands and scripts, the return from your investment is worth the effort.

see <http://www.gnuplot.info/>

Cheers,
Simon