[vslist] face adaptation demos

mwebster at unr.nevada.edu mwebster at unr.nevada.edu
Fri Oct 29 19:46:42 GMT 2004

The link below is to a powerpoint file with demonstrations of face adaptation
using Bush and Kerry's faces. These were shown at the Fall Vision Meeting in
Rochester and a number of people requested a copy, so I thought I would just
share them on cvnet and vslist, and am very grateful to Hoover Chan for placing
the file on his server. Please feel free to use or edit them as you please. The
link is

http://www.ewind.com/cvnet/face_aftereffects.ppt

Mike Webster

Michael A. Webster                    775-784-6828 ext 2029 (office)
Department of Psychology / 296        775-784-6828 ext 2021 (lab)
University of Nevada, Reno            775-784-1126 (fax)
Reno NV 89557                         mwebster at unr.nevada.edu