[vslist] post-doc position

David Birch dbirch at retinafoundation.org
Tue Dec 14 11:34:00 GMT 2004

Greetings,

I would like to publicize a new post-doctoral opportunity available in our
lab in Dallas, Tx.  We use primarily ERG and psychophysical methods to
better understand genetic eye disease.  Our work involves patients with
retinitis pigmentosa and allied retinal degenerations and also a variety of
mouse models of genetic eye disease.  My lab is at the Retina Foundation of
the Southwest and associated with the Univ of Texas Southwestern Medical
Center.  Candidates must possess a recent M.D. or Ph.D. in a related field
and should email a C.V. to dbirch at retinafoundation.org, or mail to:

David G. Birch, Ph.D.

Retina Foundation of the Southwest

9900 North Central Expwy., #400