[vslist] Sloan font available

Denis Pelli denis.pelli at nyu.edu
Mon Dec 20 09:51:01 GMT 2004

The Sloan font, for Macintosh and Windows, in now available for
research purposes from my web page:
http://psych.nyu.edu/pelli/software.html

It is based on Louise Sloan’s design, which has been designated the US
standard for acuity testing by the National Academy of Sciences,
National Research Council, Committee on Vision (1980, Adv Ophthalmol,
41, 103-148).

Denis Pelli
Professor of Psychology and Neural Science
New York University