[visionlist] Seeking postdoc position

kurt kurtzhao at yeah.net
Mon Jan 10 18:11:15 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am currently a PhD student in 3D medical image analysis at School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and I am seeking a postdoctoral research position (from April 2005) to work on innovative research in the area of medical image analysis.

My current research interest includes 3D statistical shape model, 3D deformable model based segmentation and registration, atlas construction, etc. My PhD project is about 3D statistical shape model based segmentation of 3D volumetric human brain MR images and 3D model building. The project is implemented using C++, Visualization Toolkit, Insight Toolkit and VXL.

Also, I have strong credentials in software design and implementation. I have two years’ industrial and two plus years’ academic experience in software development. All of the experience is following Object Oriented methodology using both C and C++.

I would like to join an international group or a research center. For further information please feel free to contact me to:  kurtzhao2u at yahoo dot com. Furthermore, you may wish to have a look at http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home5/pg02481736/ to see my web page.

Thanks for your time.

Cordially,
Kurt ZheEn Zhao