[visionlist] Neuroscientific VENUS

Dr. Larry Baitch lbaitch at amvtlaser.com
Mon Jan 24 03:56:04 GMT 2005

Dear Colleagues:

I am bringing my NeuroScientific VENUS electrophysiology/psychophysics
system out of retirement. It's remarkable- the 386 computer and the VENUS
central unit still function perfectly. However, I cannot remember all of its
ins and outs. In that the company is long out of business, does anyone have
a dusty old manual that I could borrow and copy?

Thanks,

Larry Baitch, OD, PhD, FAAO
President &
Director of Clinical and Technical Services
American Medical Vision Technologies, LLC
Mobile: (734) 347-8949
Office:  (734) 213-6006
Fax: (734) 213-6011
Email: lbaitch at amvtlaser.com

PRIVACY/CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE REGARDING PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION
This email (and accompanying documents) contains protected health
information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from
and protected from disclosure under applicable laws, including the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.  The information contained in
this email (and any accompanying documents) is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the intended recipient.