[visionlist] Open position in Madrid

Carlos Oscar Sanchez Sorzano coss.eps at ceu.es
Tue Mar 29 14:22:45 GMT 2005

Dear colleagues,

please find attached an announcement for an open position in our University.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Óscar Sánchez Sorzano                coss.eps at ceu.es
Escuela Politécnica Superior            Tel:+34 91 372 4034
Univ. San Pablo - CEU                   Fax:+34 91 372 4049
Campus Urb. Montepríncipe s/n
28668 Boadilla del Monte - Madrid     http://www.uspceu.com