[visionlist] New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships

Robert P. O'Shea r_oshea at otago.ac.nz
Thu May 19 23:18:37 GMT 2005

New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships

There are 40 scholarships available nationally for study commencing
in the 2006 academic year (Feb 2006-Feb 2007).  Applications close on
the 15th of July.

The entitlements under the scheme are:

1. Full tuition fees
2. Living allowance NZ $18,000 per annum
3. Health Insurance allowance of up to NZ $600
4. Travel allowance NZ $2,000 across the tenure of the award
5. Book and thesis allowance NZ $800 across the tenure of the award
6. A one-off establishment allowance of NZ $500 for those recipients
who have travelled to NZ specifically to take up the award.

See http://www.newzealandeducated.com/index.cfm?layout=scholarships
for the list of eligible countries, and the terms, conditions, and
application form for the scholarship.

If you would like to work with me, check my web site,
http://psy.otago.ac.nz/r_oshea/, then send me an e-mail enclosing
your CV and saying what you would like to work on.

--
Cheers,
Robert.

Robert P. O'Shea
Department of Psychology, University of Otago, PO Box 56,
Dunedin, New Zealand; phone: +64 (3) 479 7617;
fax: +64 (3) 479 8335; e-mail: r_oshea at otago.ac.nz;
home page: <http://psy.otago.ac.nz/r_oshea/>