[visionlist] The festival of Consciousness at University College London

oliver hulme o.hulme at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 20 18:27:08 GMT 2005

Dear Vision Science community,

Following the success of last year's event, we are pleased to announce that
The Laboratory of Neurobiology at UCL is holding another 'Festival of
Consciousness' on the 2nd of June. The programme is confirmed as follows:

Speakers:
Victor Lamme

Michael Morgan

Daniel Pollen

Geraint Rees

Claire Sergent

Date and time:
Thursday, 2nd June, 2:00-6:00pm

Location:
JZ Young Lecture Theatre
Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology
Gower Street
UCL
London

Complimentary drinks and snacks will follow the seminars. All are welcome,
although we will give priority to junior members of the neuroscience
community. To register send your full name and institution to this email
address. Please indicate if you are an undergraduate or PhD student.

Those wishing to attend must register. Please feel free to forward this
information to others who may be interested. See attached poster for
further details.

Best Regards,

Oliver Hulme

PhD students, Laboratory of Neurobiology

<file://c:\docume~1\oliver\applic~1\qualcomm\eudora\attach\FESTIVAL_OF_CONSCIOUSNESS1.jpg>