[visionlist] Object Perception, Attention, & Memory (OPAM)

Andy Leber andrew.leber at yale.edu
Thu Jul 28 00:31:45 GMT 2005

                        OPAM 2005
                     www.opam.net

Object Perception, Attention, and Memory
             November 10, Toronto
         Keynote: Dr. Melvyn Goodale

Online submissions for this year's OPAM will be accepted between July
18th and August 1st at http://www.opam.net.  The meeting will take
place on November 10th, in Toronto, before Psychonomics and Melvyn
Goodale will deliver the keynote address.  Please refer to the
instructions on the submissions page for more detail:
http://www.opam.net/opam2005/submissions.html.

Due to the generous support of our sponsors, registration will again be
free this year!  However, so that we may plan adequately, please make
sure to register online at: http://www.opam.net/opam2005/register.html

If you or your department wish to help sponsor OPAM, you can do so via
PayPal on OPAM's website or you can contact any of the organizers for
more information.

OPAM is a conference dedicated to issues in object perception,
attention, and memory, as well as other areas of visual cognition. It
takes place, each year, on the first day of the meeting of the
Psychonomic Society. OPAM is intended as a forum primarily for
scientists early in their careers, such as graduate students or post
docs. It represents an excellent opportunity to present one's work to a
large audience mainly drawn from the Psychonomics community. Research
may be presented as either a talk or a poster. We would strongly like
to encourage submissions from anyone who does not yet have the
opportunity to present at Psychonomics. We would furthermore like to
emphasize that the conference embraces a diversity of approaches to the
study of object perception and memory. Such approaches can include, for
example, psychophysics, developmental psychology, or neuroscience.

Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested in
presenting at OPAM.

Regards,

Kate Arrington, Andrew Leber, Stephen Mitroff, and Aude Oliva

contact:  opam.info at gmail.com