[visionlist] ECVP 2007 in Arezzo. Candidature website

Stefano Baldassi stefano at in.cnr.it
Thu Jul 28 14:05:04 GMT 2005

Dear Vision Scientists,

this is to announce the website explaining our candidature of the city of
Arezzo, Italy, for the European Conference on Visual Perception of year 2007
to be voted in the 2005 edition of A Coruña, Spain, during the business
meeting (August 24th).

The link is:

http://www.g-young.com/ecvp2007

It contains a number of factual information on the candidature preparation
plus information on the city of Arezzo, in the heart of Tuscany, and a
photogallery. We will update its content until the vote, while some
additional information will be provided at the business meeting for those
who will attend.

Thanks for your attention

Stefano Baldassi, PhD
Dept. Of Psychology, University of Florence
Florence, Italy

http://percezione.org/baldassi.htm

PS: If you use Internet Explorer under Mac OS 9 or X you may have problem
reading the website as it is based on the Cold Fusion technology, not
supported by this browser. Any other browser seems to work.