[visionlist] postdoc add

Robert Hess robert.hess at mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 8 15:21:01 GMT 2005

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AT MCGILL VISION RESEARCH

Two postdoctoral positions are available at the McGill Vision Research
Unit.  I am looking for someone to study spatial or temporal
processing in normal
   and/or amblyopic vision
(http://www.psych.mcgill.ca/labs/mvr/Robert/rhess_home.html).
Techniques may include psychophysics, image processing and FMRI.
Interested candidates should have, or nearly have, a PhD and
preferably some experience with graphics programming (e.g. Macintosh,
VSG).

The McGill Vision Research Unit consists of about twenty
Faculty/postdocs/graduate-students working on neurophysiological,
psychophysical, computational and brain-imaging aspects of vision.
Montreal is a very pleasant, cosmopolitan and relatively inexpensive
city in which to live and our Research Center provides a very interactive
and international environment..

Interested candidates should send CVs to robert.hess at mcgill.ca.

--
Robert F Hess (Prof)