[visionlist] ECVP2006 Symposium on Matched Filtering in Human Vision

Andrew Watson andrew.b.watson at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 14 21:33:30 GMT 2006

Yuri Shelepin, the organizer of the 2006 European Conference on
Visual Perception, has asked me to assist in organizing a symposium
on the topic of "Matched Filtering in Human Vision." This topic has
received renewed interest, due in part to research on classification
images. I would like to encourage anyone interested in this topic,
broadly considered, to submit an abstract to the ECVP symposium. If
there is sufficient response, the symposium may serve as the basis
for a special issue in the Journal of Vision.

To submit an abstract to ECVP2006, please visit
http://www.ecvp2006.ru/. The deadline for abstract submission is
March 15.

--

Andrew B. Watson