[visionlist] IQSP CfP and web-based visual experiments

Nathan Moroney nathan.moroney at hp.com
Wed Apr 19 21:22:08 GMT 2006

Hi all,

The Image Quality and System Performance IV conference of the
SPIE/IS&T Electronic Imaging 2007 conference has prepared the
following call for papers:

As a member of the program commitee I would like to solicit specific
abstracts in the general areas of online visual experiments or web-based
psychometrics. Please let me know if you or a colleague is active in this
area so that I can encourage a submission.

By way of examples, I have previously conducted a number of online
participatory experiments relating to color and image quality and found
the results of highly distributed tasks with a diverse population of 1000's
of participants to provide an interesting supplement to laboratory studies
with fewer particpants:

Thank you in advance for you time and best regards.

Nathan Moroney

------------ http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Nathan_Moroney/ ------------