[visionlist] Summer School 2006 at Osaka University

Izumi Ohzawa ohzawa at fbs.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue May 9 07:26:14 GMT 2006

Osaka University Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences is pleased
to announce the opening of Frontier Biosciences Summer School for the
Summer 2006, with financial support by the 21-st Century Center of
Excellence (COE) award from the Ministry of Education, Culture,
Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT).

The Summer School consists of a week of intensive lectures by our
faculty, followed by one week of hands-on experience in a laboratory
of our faculty members. Fellowships covering airfare and expenses are
available.

The Summer School is offered in 3 courses:
	1: Neuroscience
	2: Nanobiology and Photonics
	3: Molecular and Cell Biology.

Date: July 3 - July 14, 2006
Application deadline: Friday, May 19, 2006 (JST: Japan Standard Time)

Please note that the deadline is in less than two weeks.
(Email application is accepted.)

For further details, please see our web site:
http://www.fbs.osaka-u.ac.jp/summerschool2006/

Inquiries should be addressed to: summerschool2006 at fbs.osaka-u.ac.jp

---

Izumi Ohzawa
Osaka University
Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences
and School of Engineering Science
1-3 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka,
OSAKA 560-8531  JAPAN

Tel (direct): +81-6-6850-6520
Tel (assistant): +81-6-6850-6522 (English OK)
Fax: +81-6-6850-6557
Email: ohzawa at fbs.osaka-u.ac.jp
Web: http://ohzawa-lab.bpe.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/