[visionlist] winning illusions and pictures from 2006 illusion contest now posted

Susana Martinez-Conde smart at neuralcorrelate.com
Tue May 23 22:20:16 GMT 2006

***Don't miss the NEW UPDATES to the 2006 BEST VISUAL ILLUSION OF THE YEAR
CONTEST WEBSITE!!***

http://illusioncontest.neuralcorrelate.com
<http://illusioncontest.neuralcorrelate.com/>

If you enjoyed the contest. we thought you'd like these new and improved
features!!

New PHOTO GALLERIES from the contest!!
If you took pictures at the event, please send them to us and we will post
the best ones!!

New VIDEO GALLERIES!!
If you made videos of the event, please send them to us and we will post the
best ones!!

The winning and finalist ILLUSIONS from the 2006 BEST VISUAL ILLUSION OF THE
YEAR CONTEST are posted!
If you have made new illusions, submit them to the 2007 contest!!

http://illusioncontest.neuralcorrelate.com/index.php?module=pagemaster
<http://illusioncontest.neuralcorrelate.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE
_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=2&MMN_position=2:2>
&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=2&MMN_position=2:2

On behalf of the Neural Correlate Society Executive Committee (Luis
Martinez, Stephen Macknik, Jose-Manuel Alonso, Peter Tse and Xoana Troncoso)

Susana Martinez-Conde

Susana Martinez-Conde, PhD
Director, Laboratory of Visual Neuroscience
Division of Neurobiology
Barrow Neurological Institute
350 W. Thomas Rd
Phoenix AZ 85013, USA