[visionlist] News from the Journal of Vision

Journal of Vision announcements at journalofvision.org
Wed May 31 17:30:04 GMT 2006

1.   In the first five months of this year, submissions to the Journal of Vision have increased 44% over the same period last year.

2.   I am delighted to announce the appointment of four new Editors to the Editorial Board of the Journal of Vision:

Miguel Eckstein	University of California, Santa Barbara

Don Macleod	University of California, San Diego

Pascal Mamassian	CNRS, Paris

Eero Simoncelli	New York University

The addition of these exceptional individuals adds strength to an already remarkable Editorial Board.

3.   I am also happy to report that I have been elected to a second five-year term as Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Vision, starting in January, 2008. I look forward to bringing new authors, new readers, new capabilities, and additional prominence to the journal in the years to come.

Andrew Watson
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Vision