[visionlist] Post doc position in Mount sinai

kaplae01 ehud.kaplan at mssm.edu
Wed Jul 5 13:21:50 GMT 2006

*/_Post Doctoral position in Neurophysiology_/*

A Post Doctoral position in mammalian neurophysiology is available at
The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. The research
involves work on cortical organization and dynamics, using optical
imaging, electrophysiology, and computer simulations and analysis. We
prefer people with prior experience in (quantitative) neurophysiology
who are computer literate.

Our group includes: Ehud Kaplan, Youping Xiao, Alexander Casti, Larry
Sirovich, Bruce Knight and Fernand Hayot.  You can get an idea about our
research interests at:

http://camelot.mssm.edu/~kaplane/ekhomepage.html
<http://camelot.mssm.edu/%7Ekaplane/ekhomepage.html>

The Mount Sinai School of Medicine is an equal opportunity employer.

Please send your CV and names of 3 references (with a phone number or
email) to:

Dr. Ehud Kaplan,
The Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Box 1065