[visionlist] annual Optical Society of America Vision Meeting

Ione Fine ifine at usc.edu
Wed Aug 2 22:47:46 GMT 2006

The deadline for submitting an abstract to the 6th annual Optical
Society of America Vision Meeting has been extended from August 1
until August 15.  Meeting details and abstract submission information
can be found at http://www.cvs.rochester.edu/fvm_2006/index.html.

The meeting will be held at the University of Rochester on October 6,
7, and 8, 2006.  This year's meeting has 28
internationally-recognized speakers spanning a broad range of topics
in vision science. We will honor Donald I.A. MacLeod, the 2006
recipient of the OSA Tillyer Award. The Young Investigator Award,
which includes a cash prize, will be given to the student or post-doc
who gives the best presentation at the meeting.

Look forward to seeing you in Rochester!

Best Wishes,

Ione Fine