[visionlist] two open positions at the College of William & Mary

Peter M. Vishton vishton at wm.edu
Fri Oct 6 16:40:24 GMT 2006

Apologies to those who receive more than one of these announcements. Our
Department would be delighted to see applications from vision and cognition
scientists interested in development and/or social psychology. Please don't
hesitate to contact me for more information.

Best regards,
   Peter Vishton

The College of William & Mary Psychology Department invites applications
for two tenure-track positions at the rank of Assistant Professor.
Successful candidates will be expected to maintain an active, high-quality,
fundable research program that focuses on (a) DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY or
(b) SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY, both positions to begin August 2007. Candidates
should apply online by following instructions found at
http://www.wm.edu/psyc/search. The College of William & Mary is a highly
selective liberal arts university that values both quality teaching at both
the undergraduate and graduate levels. The department offers a predoctoral
M.A. in general experimental psychology and participates in a consortial
Psy.D. program that integrates practice and research (Virginia Consortium
Program in Clinical Psychology). Review of applications will begin October
31, 2006, and continue until appointments are made. The College is an
EEO/AA employer.

Peter M. Vishton
Psychology Department
College of William & Mary