[visionlist] OPAM 2006

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:04:00 GMT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

Object Perception, Attention and Memory (OPAM) is a conference dedicated to
issues in object perception, attention, memory and other areas of visual
cognition. It takes place, each year, on the first day of the meeting of the
Psychonomic Society.

This year's OPAM will be held in Houston, Texas on *Thursday, November 16th*.
Registration will begin at *7:45am* and donations will be accepted at the
door.

We have an excellent program set up this year.  For a listing of the talks
and posters that will be presented, please go to:
http://www.opam.net/opam2006/program.php

*REGISTER FOR OPAM:*

Registration is free, easy, and fun!  Once again this year due to generous
contributions of our sponsors registering for OPAM won't cost a thing!  Please
go to: http://www.opam.net/opam2006/register.php right now and sign up!

In order to have your nametag printed, please register by *Friday Nov 10th!*

Nametags will be provided for those registering on the day of the meeting.

FESTIVITIES!

If people would like to coordinate an after workshop get-together for drinks
and/or dinner, you may use our Google group message board:

http://groups.google.com/group/OPAM

You will need to sign up for the group (so that we can avoid spam),
but it shouldn't take more than a minute or two.

We look forward to seeing you in Houston, TX!

Best Regards,

Kate Arrington, Monica Castelhano, Steve Franconeri, and Andrew Leber

contact:  opam.info at gmail.com

website: http://www.opam.net/opam2006/index.php