[visionlist] NIST Display Metrology Short Course #06

Edward F. Kelley kelley at nist.gov
Fri Jan 5 00:16:53 GMT 2007

Blind copies to my colleagues:

This is a notification of our sixth offering of the Display Metrology Short
Course to be held at NIST in Boulder, Colorado, on

March 6-9, 2007.

NOTE: Price reduction to $1900.

If you or somebody you know might be interested, please visit our web site
www.fpd.nist.gov and follow the links for more information. Feel free to
pass this on to anybody who might be interested. A single page description
is available at:
http://www.fpdl.nist.gov/DISPLAY_METROLOGY_SHORT_COURSE.pdf

Thanks,

Ed

P.S. This will be the last message to the vision lists--unless we hear
otherwise. We fear annoying you folks too much with messages you don't want.

Edward F. Kelley
NIST                                   Phone 303-497-4599
MS 815.01, Rm. 1-3540                  Fax: 303-497-3387
325 Broadway                           kelley at nist.gov
Boulder, CO  80305-3328